Friday, April 9, 2010

The Fresh Market


The Fresh Market is now open in the Hingham shipyard. This store is great for many reasons, as you will see below. One of the things that I really like about the store is that they have people who help you out to the car with your groceries. They don't just help the little old ladies, they help everyone. I wondered why they would do this and then I realized why. There are virtually no carts in the parking lot. All of the shopping carts stay inside the store where they stay nice and dry. They also aren't denting peoples cars. The customer service is outstanding and the staff are all very nice and helpful. They had some wonderful samples on hand today, including ribs, that they were grilling outside. I know it seems strange to get excited over a grocery, but it's the little things in life that make us happy.



They have an extensive wine department.


I think I was drooling while looking at all of the cakes!

The meat department had lots to offer.

They have coffee beans by the barrel.


1 comment: