Thursday, December 29, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Have never seen the Rockettes!Think it's about time!!!
1. Log onto: www.citicenter.org/radiocity
12/2/2011 at 8 pm
12/16/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm
12/3/2011 at 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm
12/17/2011 at 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm
12/4/2011 at 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm
12/18/2011 at 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm
12/7/2011 at 2 pm
12/20/2011 at 2 pm, 7:30 pm
12/8/2011 at 2 pm, 7:30 pm
12/21/2011 at 2 pm, 7:30 pm
12/9/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm
12/22/2011 at 5 pm, 8 pm
12/10/2011 at 11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm
12/23/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm, 8 pm
12/11/2011 at 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm
12/26/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm
12/13/2011 at 7:30 pm
12/27/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm
12/14/2011 at 2 pm, 7:30 pm
12/28/2011 at 2 pm, 5 pm
12/15/2011 at 2 pm, 7:30 pm
*Offer is not valid for Gold Circle - $130 seats, for which there are no discounts. There is a 8 ticket limit on this event.
Pricing Peak Non-Peak
Orchestra (Pit & Rows A-D): $130.00 $130.00
Orchestra (Rows E-O center): $99.00 $89.00
Orchestra (Rows E-O sides, P-EE): $83.00 $73.00
Balcony (Rows K-S): $74.00 $64.00
Balcony (Rows T-Z): $58.00 $48.00
Balcony (Rows AA-FF): $29.00 $25.00
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
**This giveaway has ended. Thank you to all who entered. I wish I could give you ALL tickets!**
And the winner is...
Reilly and Connor would be wicked happy!
For more info on the show click here.
Once again, the fine folks at Disney are offering one of my readers a family 4 pack to their Monday, December 26th, 7:00 PM show.
*Giveaway ends Wednesday, December 14 at 9:00 PM*
If you'd like to purchase tickets visit Ticketmaster.
To enter, leave your first name, last initial and email address. Good luck!
If you'd like to increase your chances of winning tickets, visit these other fine blogs to enter.
Disclosure: I was given a four pack of tickets to take my family to the show. All opinions are my own.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
This may come as a surprise to you but I'm a really outdoorsy kind of girl. When I say outdoorsy, I mean strolling around Derby Street Shoppes.
Monday, November 28, 2011
A few weeks back I got into a little scuffle with my 7 year old nephew, Harry. Harry's a very good kid and is usually well behaved. He does have his moments though. When those moments come around, he does something that Kelly and I have dubbed "The Ugly Face Cry." His face scrunches up and his mouth opens and his eyes water. It's not pretty. One of these days I'll get a picture of it. Then I'll use it to blackmail him into giving me a hug when he's in high school.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
- Hydrate: Pack a bottle of water in your purse. The stores and malls can get hot and your adrenaline will be pumping from those great deals you'll be getting.
- Pack a snack. Throw a banana or some granola in your purse. Those register lines can get long and you don't want to get cranky from low blood sugar.
- Bring the flyers. Some stores try to pull the old bait and switch. If you have the flyer with you, you can be sure that you're getting the deal you were expecting.
- Split your list. If a friend or family member is going to Target and you're going to Wal-Mart, pick things up on each other's lists.
- Leave your coat in the car! I can't stress this enough. The malls are especially hot this time of year. If you wear a big coat, you'll have to carry it around with you plus all of your bags.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
awesome!! was saying this tonight!
ida_mai at hotmail dot com
YAY!! Congratulations Ida Mae!!
Last night, my friend Kelly and I went to a book reading/signing at The Boston Globe. We were excited to hear the book being read by the author, Adam Mansbach.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Today my nephew, Bryce, turns 16. This is a milestone. He's the oldest grandson/nephew in the family. Since he also reads my blog religiously, I thought I'd give him a shout-out.
- When your Mom was a few months pregnant with you we took a trip to Sanibel Island, Florida. As Mom and I were swimming in the pool we decided to play a game of "who can hold their breath the longest." She won the first couple of games before we realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to withhold oxygen from the fetus (you). Sorry about that.
- Mom gained A LOT of weight when she was pregnant with you. I mean A LOT. We're talking 'outgrown your maternity clothes' a lot.
- You were born with a full head of hair. I don't think you ever lost a strand of it.
- A few days after you got home from the hospital your big sister couldn't keep her hands off of you. Mom had to yell at her, which prompted her to grab her Barbie guitar and make up a song. It went like this: "I don't like my mother, she's so mean. Oh Bryce-ee, oh Bryce-ee cockadoodledoo." I'm surprised it never made it to the Billboard charts.
- I fell madly in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
There's a new burger joint in Hingham. If you live in the area, you know what I'm talking about. Wahlburgers. Co-owned by the Wahlberg brothers, Donnie, Mark(aka Mahhky Mahhk), chef Paul and family friend Ed St. Croix.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Yesterday was one of those days where I wish I recorded my conversations with my 6 and 7 year old nephews. Here are some snippets of what was said: