Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Snack Time


I have the pleasure of babysitting my sister's three children three days a week. When they get home from school, they are usually starving. I'm not sure why this is, but it is. I like to put out a healthy snack when they get home. It's my way of trying to keep them away from the snack cabinet. I find that I, too, enjoy a healthy snack in the afternoon.

When I give them veggies, I serve it with ranch dip. They love it!



As a special treat I sometimes make them an english muffin with Nutella and a banana slice.


Another favorite is crackers, cheese and pepperoni. I recently made them "ants on a log" for the first time and my 4 year old nephew gobbled it up.

So, next time you get the "hungry horrors" try some of of the yummy snacks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment