I will say that I have met some really good guys on blind dates. Unfortunately, there wasn't a spark, so we've ended up as friends.
People say that I'm too picky. I don't think that's true. Here's a quick checklist of what I look for in a guy.
- Who makes more than $300,000 a year
- That I don't have to check his math to see if he left a reasonable tip in a restaurant
- With manners
- Who likes sports but isn't obsessed with them
- Who drives a nice car
- Who likes the beach
- Who likes women with cellulite
- Who can accept my shopping addiction
- Who likes to watch "Golden Girls"
- Who will apply sunscreen to my back but warm it up in his hands first
- Who won't try to get me to eat weird food, like lobster and scallops
- Who is close to his family
- Who likes kids
- Who doesn't mind that I don't shave my legs every day. Okay, every week.
So, if you know someone who meets ALL of the criteria above, send him my way.