Thursday, December 15, 2011

MommyParties sponsored Oral-B Pro-Health for Me


*This post was written by Kelly, a Part-time contributor on this blog*

I recently hosted an Oral-B Pro-Health FOR ME party. My party pack was geared toward the 8+ group. This worked out for me with a teenage daughter and her friends, most of whom are wearing braces. Oral health is even more important when wearing braces. The kids really liked the toothpaste. It's minty without being overpowering. One step closer to using regular minty toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health FOR ME toothpaste is now my daughter's favorite toothpaste.





In my party kit I also received a few toothbrushes for the younger children and these were perfect for our friends siblings. Also included, the movie Cars 2, popcorn and popcorn holders. These were great for the younger ones. They watched the movie and ate popcorn, while the Moms and teens chatted in the kitchen. We talked about healthy foods vs not-so healthy foods. We also talked a little about foods to stay away from when you have braces.



Harry and Brennan played the game of yucky mouth vs healthy mouth as our guests were arriving. This game helped get the younger kids talking about what you should and shouldn't eat to stay healthy and to have a healthy mouth.

Everyone enjoyed going home with a goodie bag of their own.

Each bag contained:
An Oral-B toothbrush
A full size tube of Crest Pro-Health FOR ME toothpaste
A sample of Cars Gummies multivitamins
A package of Floss Picks
A balloon
An information sheet for the parents about the different Oral-B Stages products
Coupons for future product purchases.



If you're on twitter you can follow Oral-B and Crest and MommyParties
Facebook can follow here Oral-B, Crest, MommyParties


*Disclosure: I received a party kit containing everything pictured above to host my Mommy Party. All opinions are my own.*





2 comments:

  1. You're a cool mom! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Kelly, many of Oral B's products are proudly made in the USA. I called recently and asked. Yes, that's right, trying to do my part!

    ReplyDelete