Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 Things to (Legally) Do At A Red Light

I was at a red light the other day and I thought to myself, "Self, in this world of multi-tasking, the red light seems like a perfect time to get some things done." So I set forth to think of some stuff to do in that  few precious moments.



( Photo credit: Freeclipartnow.com)


  1. Pluck those few stray eyebrows
  2. Search for the water bottle/sippy cup that rolled under the seat earlier. 
  3. Trim a hangnail.
  4. Fix your wedgie
  5. Eat chocolate
  6. Gaze at yourself in the rearview mirror and think, "God, my significant other is lucky to have me."
  7. Think up your next Facebook status. 
  8. Think of all of the problems in the world and how to solve them. 
  9. Get mad that you're the only one trying to solve the worlds problems. 
  10. Check out the person beside you and see what they're doing. 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions. These are so much better than sitting there picking my nose like I usually do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are Kegels not on this list???

    ReplyDelete