- No matter how cold it is outside, leave your coat in the car. Trust me on this, they keep the heat at about 97 degrees in the mall.
- Hydrate. Stash a bottle of water in your purse.
- Keep a snack in your purse as well. It will keep you focused on shopping and not stopping at the food court.
- Bring a list for the people that you need to buy for.
- Don't shop for yourself. Unless you find something really, really, really cute, then it's okay.
- Stick to your budget. Figure out, before you leave the house, what you want to spend on each person.
- Don't spend more than $300 on my gift.
If you have other tips for surviving the mall, I'd love to hear them.