Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sibling Rivalry


When my sister, Kelly, saw my post regarding the $5 Challenge, she gladly accepted. She is a "couponer". She uses coupons every time she shops and does very well with them. I should also tell you that there is a binder involved. Yes, a binder. It's big, it's purple and it holds HUNDREDS of coupons. I've seen it in action. It's pretty impressive. I, personally, have a hard time understanding all of the coupon world terminology. I cut coupons but I never seem to have them with me at the grocery store.
Back to the $5 Challenge. This is what Kelly came up with.



6 rolls of toilet paper = FREE
2 packages of El Paso Rice = FREE
Peppermint Tea Bag = Free - received as a gift
2 cans of veggies - on sale of .50 each

I think it's fair to say that she won this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment