- Hydrate: Pack a bottle of water in your purse. The stores and malls can get hot and your adrenaline will be pumping from those great deals you'll be getting.
- Pack a snack. Throw a banana or some granola in your purse. Those register lines can get long and you don't want to get cranky from low blood sugar.
- Bring the flyers. Some stores try to pull the old bait and switch. If you have the flyer with you, you can be sure that you're getting the deal you were expecting.
- Split your list. If a friend or family member is going to Target and you're going to Wal-Mart, pick things up on each other's lists.
- Leave your coat in the car! I can't stress this enough. The malls are especially hot this time of year. If you wear a big coat, you'll have to carry it around with you plus all of your bags.