Saturday, March 10, 2012

The End of My Hiatus!

I am hereby announcing the official end to my blogging hiatus. It was not taken on purpose, I just got busy. Busy with what, you ask?

Well, here's a little list of what I've been doing:

  • Eating copious amounts of chocolate
  • Counting my wrinkles
  • Helping to care for my mom after hip replacement surgery
  • Working
  • Passing gas
  • Gazing at myself in the mirror (see wrinkles, above)
  • Standing, with the refrigerator door open, squirting whipped cream into my mouth
  • Celebrating my birthday
  • Not exercising
  • Trying on these sunglasses. Repeatedly.
  • Training my cat to shed outside only
  • Fuming at gas prices
  • Mocking people who say, "supposebly" and "Valentime's"
  • Making excuses for not shaving my legs
  • Shopping
So you see, I just haven't had time in my busy schedule to blog. Plus, I haven't had much to write about. Although, I did almost step in dog poop the other day. That's worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment