Well, here's a little list of what I've been doing:
- Eating copious amounts of chocolate
- Counting my wrinkles
- Helping to care for my mom after hip replacement surgery
- Passing gas
- Gazing at myself in the mirror (see wrinkles, above)
- Standing, with the refrigerator door open, squirting whipped cream into my mouth
- Celebrating my birthday
- Not exercising
- Trying on these sunglasses. Repeatedly.
- Training my cat to shed outside only
- Fuming at gas prices
- Mocking people who say, "supposebly" and "Valentime's"
- Making excuses for not shaving my legs
So you see, I just haven't had time in my busy schedule to blog. Plus, I haven't had much to write about. Although, I did almost step in dog poop the other day. That's worth writing about.