Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bargain of the Week

Written by Kelly, a part-time contributor to this blog


Over the weekend I took the family to the mall. My Mom had told me that Land's End was having their Winter Sale. Whenever I can, I try to buy the kids coats for next year. By the time I got there it was pretty picked over, but I was still able to find a few gems. The Shirt below was on clearance for $8.70, after the discounts it was $1.74. At that price I wish they had more.




Below is the rest of what I purchased. A toasty jacket for Meg for next year and a jacket for one of the boys. I also got the Hubby a sweater in his favorite color. The sweater was a bargain at $6.93 (regular price $50.00).



Here's the price tag from the boys jacket. After the discounts I paid $9.73


Sometimes it's worth schlepping the whole family to the mall. I love Land's End clothing. They really hold up to the kids beating on them. I'm even happier when I can get quality clothing for such a great price.



*Disclaimer* The above opnions are strictly my own and I was not compensated in any way from Land's End


No comments:

Post a Comment