Monday, February 7, 2011

The Melting Pot

*The following post was written by Kelly, Loopy's sister. She is a (somewhat) regular contributor to the blog*

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend an event at the Melting Pot in Framingham. There were about 20 people there from the Boston Parent Bloggers. We were able to sample different kinds of fondue. They had four different cheese fondues. My favorite was the Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Fondue. They offered us bread, veggies and apple chunks to dip in the different fondue.






After everyone had a chance to sample the cheese, they brought out the chocolate! I couldn’t wait to try them all. Again they had 4 different dessert fondues. All were delicious, but my favorite was the pure chocolate. With the dessert fondue they had bananas, strawberries, pound cake, cheesecake, marshmallows and brownie bites to dip with. It was heaven!





Mmmmm Chocolate - my favorite!


The Melting Pot has three locations in Massachusetts and one in Rhode Island. I’m hoping they open one closer to me on the South Shore. For now, it’s worth the ride to the other locations.
A special thanks to the Melting Pot for hosting us and giving us each a $25 gift certificate.

Loopy & Me

I can't wait to dip again!

No comments:

Post a Comment