Friday, February 25, 2011

My Favorite Lurker


I had an interesting conversation with my oldest sister last week. She was complaining that her boys hijack her laptop and she never gets to use it. Then she told me that she found the laptop unattended for a moment and decided to check her email. When she got to the laptop, guess what page was opened? MY BLOG! Apparently, my 15 year-old nephew is a lurker on my blog. I figured I'd take this opportunity to thank him. Here are some pictures of the nephew:

"Please don't take my picture."


He doesn't smile much and when he does, it's usually more of a smirk. You have to be quick with the camera to catch it.


"Uh oh, I see a camera. I'm outta here"

A nice picture with his mom.

Nephew and his cousin, mini-me.



"Ugh, why does Auntie Laura make us pose for pictures with her?!"

Here I am imitating his non-smiling face.


I hope he's not too embarrassed by this but I'm willing to bet that none of his friends read my blog, so it should be okay. Oh, and I want him to know that I love him. So much. I wish I could pinch his cheeks right now and give him a kiss.

2 comments:

  1. Haha - I love it. I might do a post of my 13 year old now and completely mortify him, too.

    ReplyDelete