Tuesday, May 13, 2014

And just like that, I'm back

Hey,

Hi! How are you? It's been awhile. I haven't written a thing in almost 18 months. Yikes. That's a long time.

I figured I'd catch you up on what I've been doing in that time.

Here goes:

  • I had a baby
  • Lost 40 pounds
  • Climbed Mount Everest
  • Spent a month in Bora Bora
  • Overcame my fear of heights (and flying)
  • Found a new, calorie and fat free, chocolate that won't make you gain weight. 

Okay, so I didn't do any of those things. I've just been, you know, busy. Or lazy. Or both. Well, I'm dipping my toes back into the blogging world. I can't promise that I'll write something everyday, but I can promise that I can't promise anything. 

Looking forward to connecting with you guys. 

xo,
Loopy

No comments:

Post a Comment