Friday, January 22, 2010

Children's Place

As I was strolling through the mall yesterday I saw a sign that caught my eye: 50% OFF MARKDOWNS! My heart starts to race at the sight of a sign like that. I dashed into the store to get a look at their markdown items. They were pretty decent. I bought my two little nephews a few things. I got them some soft, comfy long sleeve shirts. I also got the little guy (B-age 4) some cargo pants with an elastic waist. These pants are great for kids at potty time, no zippers/snaps/buttons. The cargos were $7.99 and the half off that. The shirts were $6.99 and half off that. As I was waiting in line, one of the workers came by and handed out coupons for an additional 15% off your purchase. I walked out of there with a big bag of stuff for $20.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment