Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January Clearance


One of my favorite things about winter is the clearance sales in January. Most people think that they happen right after Christmas, however, if you're patient you can get even better deals.
Old Navy is having their semi-annual 50% off clearance sale. All of their markdowns are an additional 50% off.
I paid a total of $65.35 for everything you see here:






Most of this stuff will go to a children's charity. I wait all year for sales like this to restock my "giving inventory". When I buy things to give to charity I usually try to stay in the $1 range. I'm happy to report that nothing I bought for giving was over $1.98! Thank you Old Navy!

I did, however, pick up this for myself. It's a beautiful knee length wool coat. It originally sold for $99.50. It was marked down to $38.99. Final price $19.49!



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment