Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome. A little bit about me: I'm a single gal living in the 'burbs just south of Boston. I adore my family and friends. I also like my job(s). I am a part-time nanny and part-time children's yoga teacher. There are two things in life that I am absolutely addicted to: chocolate and shopping. To have chocolate while shopping is bliss! When I am shopping it is important to me to find a bargain. And boy can I find them! I can sniff them out like a bloodhound. If there is a bargain to be had, I will find it. I also love sharing my bargains. I love giving to charities and I have a couple of local favorites that I give to regularly. I've decided to start a blog to share my adventures of bargain hunting and hopefully pass on ideas about bargain hunting to you. Oh, I'll also throw in any other adventures I find myself involved in. Check back often to see what I've been up to.

Cheers!

2 comments: