Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Target




Last night on my way home I decided to stop at Target for a few necessities. Dodging raindrops I walked briskly into the store as I heard seagulls above. After browsing around for a while I noticed a wet spot on my purse. Thinking it was a raindrop I wiped it away with my hand. Well, it wasn't rain. It was green and it was smelly. Realizing that it was bird poop, I quickly got a wipe out of my purse and went about cleaning it up. I shopped around for another 30 minutes or so and headed to the checkout line. After making my purchase and chatting up the cashier she said to me, "I have to tell you...you have something on your forehead." After mildly freaking out and practically shrieking "what is it??" I grabbed a wipe and cleaned it off. It was green and it was smelly. Yes, it was bird poop. I walked around Target for over an hour with bird poop on my forehead.

The good news is, I found a ton of great items on clearance. The best deal of the day is below. A pair of kids sweatpants for 98 cents. I haven't decided if I'm going to donate them or keep them for a friend who's expecting a baby. Check out the photo below:







No comments:

Post a Comment