Saturday, November 6, 2010

20% Off Holiday Cards at Shutterfly

One of my favorite things about the holidays is getting all of those Christmas cards in the mail. Isn’t it great to get something in the mail that isn’t bills? I look forward to it every year. I almost get upset when the card doesn’t have a picture on it.

Shutterfly is offering a great deal on holiday cards. If you order before November 17, you will receive 20% off your entire order. I like this promotion for two reasons:

#1. You save money. That’s always good.

#2. It forces you to get your cards ordered before the crazy holiday rush.

Shutterfly has literally hundreds of designs to choose from; whether you want to include a single photo or a collage of photos, there is a design to suit your taste.

It was hard to pick a favorite but I finally decided on this one

The Snowflake Band Back card. I love the black, white and red together:

Take a look for yourself.

Click here to see Christmas cards.

Click here to see photo cards.

Click here to see story cards.

They have a great assortment of cards. Don't forget to order yours before Novemver 17!

Thank you to Shutterfly for this opportunity. I will receive free holiday cards in exchange for this post about Shutterfly. If you are a blogger and would like to receive 50 free cards from Shutterfly click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment