Wednesday, November 3, 2010

b. good


One of my new favorite discoveries is a burger joint called b. good. This is not your typical burger joint. They grind their meat daily, so you can be sure it's fresh. They also serve their burgers on whole wheat buns. A nice healthy twist.

When I heard that they do catering, I placed a call to my sister. She works in an office in downtown Boston. Part of her job is ordering lunches for meetings. I suggested that she get in touch with b. good to have them come in and do a tasting. There were rave reviews all around.
Take a look at all of this yumminess.

Here's what she told me:

The sliders were a big hit.

Sweet potato fries. Delicious!
The salad was beautiful and tasty.




They even brought dessert. I think Joanne was pretty happy about that!

If you're looking for a healthy, fresh burger, give b. good a try. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete