Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Botox or Not to Botox, That is the Question


Since I'm going to be 40 in 105 days, the question needs to be answered. Should I consider Botox or not? A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless (you know who you are), gets regular Botox injections. I just have such a problem with it. It's poison. That's being injected. Into your face. With a needle.
I'm all for the 'growing old gracefully' thing. Then I see a picture like this.
Forget the fact that I was in desperate need for an eyebrow wax in this picture. Focus on the wrinkles around the eyes. Where did those come from? When did they get there? I want so much to not look my age, but I just can't see paying someone to inject poison into me. Also, I'm pretty cheap and I'd probably end up going to a "doctor" who handed out coupons. I'd end up looking like this:
I guess I'll stick with my wrinkles.

1 comment: