Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life in the Breakdown Lane

Since I'm going to be 40 in 25 days, I've noticed a few things; my body is starting to turn on me. Not on the outside. That's still lumpy, bumpy, soft and squishy. I'm talking about the inside. For the past few weeks I've had some *ahem* digestive issues. I've never had this particular problem in my life. I have a cold right now as well. That's not a big deal but I have this weird rash on my chest. Oh and my hair is brittle and dry.

That's all.

Thanks for attending my pity party.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is just the tip of the iceberg. I highly recommend either eating more yogurt if you don't already, or taking an acedophilus supplement. Or adding a dose of fiber to your daily routine, like Benefiber. It really does help. There are more ways your body will betray you once you are in your 40s, like your knees begin to complain ALL THE TIME and your eyes require assistance if they never did before, or your prescription changes every year if you already wear glasses. And hairs grow from places you didn't think possible. It is just rude. However, I find there is a freedom that comes with being over 40. I have so much more perspective than I had earlier in my life. I don't care as much about pleasing other people, and more about taking care of me. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete