Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pack-a-Day Habit


Most of you don't know that I have a pack-a-day habit. It's getting pretty expensive. I've tried to quit, but I just can't. Maybe there is somewhere I can turn for help.

This is what I just can't quit:
I keep these in my car. I use them every time I leave someone's house. I also use them after I handle money (think Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru) and if I happen to be eating in the car (which happens a lot). I love these things! They have no alcohol, so they don't dry out my hands, yet they make them feel fresh and clean. At 99 cents a pack, they don't break the bank. Although, I guess I could try cutting down to a half-a-pack a day.

Happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh I haven't seen these. I must get some and keep them in my car too.. and my purse.. and in my boy's gym bag.. etc etc.

    ReplyDelete