Friday, April 8, 2011

Quotes and Conversations with my 5 year old


*The following was written by Kelly, part-time contributor to this blog and Loopy's sister*

Here are some of my favorite conversations with my 5 year old:

It's amazing the things that come out of his mouth. Makes me wonder what's going on inside that brain of his.

* On our way to the grocery store B says "We don't need to stop and look at the toys in the food store. All the toys are expired."

* "What's Chicken + Chicken??" Answer: "Chicken!"

Every morning when he wakes up the first thing he asks is a math question.
"Mom, what's 100 + 100 + 100?"
"Mom, what's a billion + a billion + 1,000?"
This is before I've even opened my eyes

Hubby's favorite quote from B "Let me outta here....I am not an animal!" He says this in a really creepy voice. I think the quote is from the movie Marmaduke

"Antarctica is the coldest CONDIMENT in the world."

"Nobody's pretty in here after all". This was said minutes after telling Auntie Laura and I how pretty we were and then when I reprimanded him for something he got upset and took back the compliment. He sure showed us!

*B has informed me that he's NOT going to sleep away college. He's going to live with us forever.

B also doesn't think he wants to get married. When he's older he's going to drive a pick-up truck and he doesn't think there would be room for his wife, since all his stuffed animals will be riding up front with him.

He told Grammie that she can't take him to Burger King for lunch because the workers pee on the floor. (ummm, yeah, NO idea where that came from. I think McDonald's had a better toy in their kid's meal)

My little man. Love him to pieces



No comments:

Post a Comment