Thursday, March 31, 2011

A couple of Shaw's deals

*The following post was written by Kelly, part-time contributor to this blog. And Loopy's sister*


The past couple of weeks I've done pretty well at Shaw's. This week I was able to get the Poland Spring aquapod water for free. They were on sale for $1.00 and there was $1.00 off one coupon out there. My receipt is below. Six packages of water, green seedless grapes and two loaves of bread cost $3.46. Don't hate me because I bought white bread. It's the only kind of bread Auntie Laura likes.

Melanie at The Coupon Goddess reminded me that you can freeze grapes. At $.99/pound I bought some extra to freeze and see how the kids like them.



Last week I was able to do the Capri Sun Catalina. After the Catalina each box of juice was $.99. I really stocked up. I would much rather pay $.99 a box than $2.79! This is just some of the juice I purchased. I rolled this deal a few times. The saltines were also on sale and I had a coupon for $1.00/2 boxes. We go through a lot of crackers in our house.

Time for me to sit down with my binder and weed out all the expired coupons and get ready for this weeks sales.

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of freezing grapes. I also took the coupon goddess advice and froze the grape. I plan on using them in my white wine as ice cubes for summer cocktails!

    ReplyDelete