Friday, March 4, 2011

T.J. Maxx/Marshall's Spring Fashion Preview


Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending the T.J. Maxx/Marshall's Spring Preview event. It was held at the Ames Hotel in Boston.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to shop. They also know that I rarely pay full price for things. T.J.'s and Marshall's are the perfect stores for me. They always have the cutest styles and big name brands. And their prices can't be beat.

They had handbags:

And hats:

and shoes. Oh my!



One of the things that I loved most about yesterday was seeing all the COLORS! I'm so tired of wearing black and gray. I crave color.

There were so many things that I picked up that my sister would call "Loopy clothes." Those are things that just look like me.
Like this purple dress:

This top is such a Loopy top:
And this bathing suit cover-up:

I also fell in love with this pillow.
It's pink. And ruffles. And oh, so girly.

Now, check out the price:

I thought for sure the price would be $39.99. It was only $12.99. It's reverse sticker shock!

Here's something that I will NOT be wearing this summer.

I'm sure this teeny-weeny-yellow bikini will look great on someone, just not me.

Here's the lovely Robin with a flower in her hair. Check out that beautiful smile.
We saw so many great brand names there like this Under Armour shirt for just $12.99. I've seen these in the stores for considerably more.

I also had fun chatting and catching up with some of my new blogging friends.

Photo credit: Masshole Mommy

Kim from Mommycosm, Moi, Charlene from Charlene Chronicles, Niri from Mommy Niri, Robin from Masshole Mommy


If your wardrobe needs a little spring makeover, check out T.J. Maxx and Marshall's. You won't be sorry!

*Disclaimer: TJX provided us with lunch and gift bags at this event. I received no compensation
for this post. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I'm heading to TJ Maxx tonite after I drop off the kids as a matter of fact. I need some cute new shoes & after seeing all the fab ones there yesterday, I will probably buy 3 or 4 pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be my personal shopper...Please???

    need a cute pair of sandals ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that green bag in the first picture

    ReplyDelete