Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting Outside


Today was the first day of spring. Well, actually it was at 7:21 PM this evening. It was a beautiful, sunny, chilly day. I'm so excited to get outside. I'm just done being cooped up in the house. I crave fresh air.
Today I went to Weir River Farm.



They have llamas, sheep, horses, cows and many more animals. I got up close and personal with the cows and horses.


They have great walking trails.



I just love the wide open spaces.
If you look very closely, you can even see the Boston skyline.

Weir River Farm's walking trails are open year round. It's a great place to visit.

1 comment:

  1. This looks a lot like the farm down the road from me. I know it's not.. you can't see the Boston skyline from here!
    It does have sheep, llamas and those wooly oreo cows..must be a New England thing? I had never seen cows like that before.

    ReplyDelete