Tuesday, March 22, 2011

40 Things I Cannot Do

Since I recently turned 40, I started thinking about some things that I can't do. Here's a list of some of those things:

  1. Climb a tree
  2. Parallel park
  3. Speak French
  4. Say no to chocolate
  5. Jog
  6. Cook a turkey
  7. Keep my car clean
  8. Make coffee
  9. Braid my hair
  10. Apply make-up (especially lipstick)
  11. Read a map
  12. Ride in the backseat
  13. Color my own hair
  14. Paint my own toenails
  15. Take the subway (it smells like urine)
  16. Perform surgery
  17. Change a flat tire
  18. Speak Italian
  19. Write with my right hand
  20. Drive a standard
  21. Make meatballs
  22. Use a lawnmower
  23. Wear a bikini
  24. Dodge a bullet
  25. Play guitar
  26. Waterski
  27. Skydive
  28. Go through a revolving door alone
  29. Play poker
  30. PowerPoint
  31. Write neatly
  32. Drink alcohol
  33. Pivot tables in Excel
  34. Resist mashed potatoes
  35. Trigonometry
  36. Watch horror movies
  37. Use margarine
  38. Cut my own cheeseburger
  39. Ride a motorcycle
  40. Make serious lists
I'm sure there are a million other things I can't do, but I'll stick with these 40 for now.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky for you most of those things don't matter!!
    You can pay for a lot of it, so why learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the revolving door comment! It makes me laugh, I go through one at work and question revolving door etiquette. Do I go in with someone or not?

    ReplyDelete