Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bargain of the Week


I searched high and low this week to come up with a great Bargain of the Week. I think I really outdid myself. This bikini was originally $14.99 each piece and it was marked down to $3.74 at Target. Feast your eyes on this:



This gold bikini is great for so many things, like....
Lounging around the house dressed at Princess Leia




Or just sitting around at the beach eating a big ole burger:



Here's one gal you will NOT be seeing in a gold bikini.

Now, the search is on for next weeks Bargain of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm - OK I laughed out at my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who owns that bikini, tried to give it to another friend. Who returned it the next day in a plastic Shaws bag, and politely declined. Her husband was rather upset. I'll tell him to go to Target, he can wrap it for christmas.

    ReplyDelete