As I stood watching the ocean today I recalled some questions that I've pondered for a long, long time. Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.
1. Why do men spit?
2. When did Tom Cruise lose his mind?
3. Why are cats so aloof?
4. Why are teenage boys so smelly?
5. Why are stirrup pants back in style?
6. Why do my parents love me best?
7. Why do babies sleep with their bum in the air?
8. Why do ugly people insist on mating?
9. How can birds poop in mid-flight?
10. Why does my heart rate increase when I find a really good deal?
11. Are American Apparel stores supposed to be a joke?
12. Who invented tampons and what was that conversation like?
13. If you're in jail and it's your birthday do the other inmates sing Happy Birthday? Do you get a cake?
14. Why can we, as women, talk about our hair for hours?
15. Why won't George Clooney return my calls?
16. Why does Renee Zellweger always look like she just sucked on a lemon?
I really need a hobby.