Friday, September 17, 2010

"Show Me The Redlines!"


Above is a quote from my sister. We went to the mall today sans children. Let me rephrase that, SHE was at the mall with no children. I don't have any children, so I always get to shop alone. It's glorious! Anyway, I don't think Sis stopped smiling all day. We shopped, then stopped for lunch and ended our day with a trip to Godiva for our free piece of chocolate.

Many stores had these signs.



Some even had these signs:



These signs were all in the "teenager" stores. My sister has a 14 year old that she was shopping for. I can't go into those stores for more than five minutes. They're loud, they're smelly and they're dark. I feel like shouting, "TURN THE MUSIC DOWN!". When did I get so old?
She picked up a few things for my niece. The prices were decent, but we didn't find an all out bargain.



This was our reward for our hard day a the mall. This is what my sister chose as her free chocolate, some kind of chocolate-pumpkin creation. I got a dark chocolate caramel treat. There's no picture of it because I threw it down my throat so fast that there was no time.

Just a reminder, my giveaway ends this evening, September 17, if you haven't already entered you may do so by clicking here. Please be sure to leave your first name and email address in the comment section.


No comments:

Post a Comment