Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hunting for Bargains


For those of you in my area, you know about the store below:



For those of you not in the area; the original store was named Building 19. The other stores all have fractions after the 19. This one in Hanover is 19 1/3. I don't like fractions, they confuse me. Anyway, Building 19 is basically a junk yard that takes Visa. You can find just about anything in there; nothing you need, of course, but stuff that's fun to look at and possibly buy.
One of the things that I like best about Building 19 is that it's not trying to be something that it isn't. It's not pretentious, AT ALL. It is what it is.




As I was in there the other day, I took a look around at the people shopping there. They were all regular Joe's (and Jane's) just like you and me. You see, Building 19 is like a treasure hunt. And who doesn't love a good treasure hunt? You just have to pick through the junk to find something worthwhile.
I found this cute coat for $19.99. I tried it on and it looked cute but I decided that I didn't need it right now.

I also found this Land's End children's fleece jacket for $7.99


They also had this leather couch:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this:

I ended up walking out empty-handed. I did having fun hunting for treasure though.

1 comment:

  1. How much was the Kayak??? It would be great to have 3 kayak's at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete