Friday, December 3, 2010

Tuxedos


*The following post was written by Kelly, Loopy's sister. She is a (somewhat) regular contributor to the blog*

A couple of weeks ago, I dragged my boys to the store. We have a couple of Christmas events coming up and they needed something to wear. Needless to say, they weren't thrilled. I was looking for some khakis and collared shirts and they were basically running amuck in the store. That's when something caught their little eyes and I heard them exclaim: "TUXEDOS!"
"Please can we get them Mom? Please, please, please!" My boys don't usually beg for clothes. Toys-yes. Clothes-not so much. I told them that we could try them on see how they fit.
I have to admit, they look pretty darn cute. Like little business execs. In the end, I did buy them. They were on sale and I also had a coupon. Now, let's see if they'll actually wear them.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, very handsome indeed!! The father must be very good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually they get their good looks from their mother's side. Their father is a bit of a doofus.

    ReplyDelete