Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cooking with Loopy-Part Four


For this edition of CWL, we'll be heading back to the good old U.S. of A for an old favorite.

Today we'll be making the classic peanut butter and jelly.

For this recipe you will need:

Peanut butter
Jelly
Two pieces of bread (I prefer white bread, but some fancy-pants people like wheat or whole grain)
Knife

First you want to spread peanut butter on one piece of bread. Next do the same with the jelly.

Put the two pieces of bread together, like so:

Then you can cut your PB&J in half. This part is optional. I enjoy it in triangles myself.
This recipe is one of my all-time favorites. I often have it for lunch and/or dinner. It can be challenging at times, but stick with it. After some practice, you too can get it just right.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment