Friday, October 22, 2010

Stella & Dot


My dear friend, (and "employer") Alissa, invited me to her home the other night for a Stella & Dot party. She became a Stella & Dot stylist not too long ago and wanted to show off some of their amazing products.

So pretty!

It's so pretty and so girlie!
Sometimes I wish that I didn't work with children. Then I could wear big girl clothes and fun jewelry.

They even have a line for little girls. How cute is this?!


I bought the pink ring in the picture above. I think it's fun and whimsical.

If you'd like to take a closer look, or host a party in your home, click here to see Alissa's page.

To be fair, I have two other friends that are S&D stylists. One is near Waltham, MA and another in Maryland. Here are the links to their pages:



Everything that I've read and heard about Stella & Dot has been positive. They seem like a great company to work for. Come on ladies, it's time to get our pretty on!

No comments:

Post a Comment