Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tag! I'm it

I was tagged by Paula over at Queen of my Castle for a little game of blogger tag. I'm supposed to answer the following eight questions and then tag eight bloggers with my own questions. Since I don't know eight bloggers (sniff, sniff) I'm going to answer the questions and then cry myself to sleep because I have no (blogging) friends.

1. If you could go back and start all over at the age of 21, would you? Why or why not?
I would. I would work harder on getting my Bon Jovi hair just right.

2. What would be the perfect pet for you?
A monkey the could clean my house.

3. If you were a car, what kind would you be?
A station wagon; reliable with a big backseat.

4. What is in the floor of your closet?
Shoes

5. If you had the chance to do anything you wanted for a living, what would it be?
Shop and blog

6. If you had the chance to spend one day with someone who is gone from your life, how would you spend it?
Michael Jackson. I would make him sing P.Y.T and Thriller to me over and over.

7. Describe yourself in 200 words or less.
I like shopping, chocolate and volunteering. I love my family, friends and finding a bargain. I dislike closed-minded people, spicy food and flying. I have allergies, stomach issues and I hate shaving my legs.

8. What is your favorite holiday? How would you spend it if you could have your way?
Christmas. It's already perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! I LOVE these answers :) You're the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monkey could help you shave your legs too

    ReplyDelete