Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hmm, Let's See..


What did I do this weekend? Good question. The weekends just seem to fly by and sometimes I can't even tell you what I did. I did some shopping, of course. I scored some fleece vests for $5 at Old Navy. I also picked up a couple of other things on clearance (plus an additional 50% off) for next summer. I hopped on over to Talbot's Outlet to scope out some deals. I found a bathing suit for 75% off the markdown price. The suit was originally $79. I paid $8.77 for it. Before you ask, yes, it IS an old lady bathing suit. It's a one-piece with a skirt. Don't judge me!

Sunday was the christening of my BFF's baby. She looked so beautiful in her christening gown. Here's a shot of the two of us.


Our friend Nicole is the baby's Godmother. I'm kicking myself because I didn't get a picture of the two of them together. Shoot!
Speaking of Nicole, she has "the sickness" like I do. She LOVES to shop. She is fortunate enough to have two cute little girls. She loves shopping for them. Take a look at what they had on their feet today:


OH. MY. GOD. Toddler Uggs! They were the cutest little things. She paired them with matching Baby Boden dresses from Nordstrom. Now that's a girl who knows how to shop!
I hope you a great weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment