Friday, October 15, 2010

Here's What I Did Today


My sister, Kelly, and I had every intention of going to the mall today. She had a couple of items return and I was going to look for the "Bargain of the Week." Again, those were our intentions.

Here's what we did instead:

We decided to do some baking for an upcoming bake sale. A fellow blogger is hosting it on Sunday at Shaw's in Plymouth on Pilgrim Hill Road. If you're in the area between 9:00 and 2:00, please come by to support a great cause. To read more about the bake sale, click here.

We had so much fun making fudge,



oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

and magic bars.



I can't wait to see what other goodies will be there. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Yum and lots of fun!! A lot of work goes into that much baking. You guys are amazing! I wanna be a Reid girl. And you know the saying:

    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for your support and I'm excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete