Thursday, October 7, 2010

La La La


We've all done it...we've all been with a family member or friends when a great song comes on the radio....you start singing....little did you know that you're singing the wrong words to the song. The friend/family member has a good laugh at your expense.

Here are a few of my favorites from people I know:

For "Little Red Corvette" by Prince, someone I know sang "Pay the rent come back"

For "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan, someone I know sang "Turn the beat around, love to hear her passion"

For "Don't Fight It" by Kenny Loggins, someone I know sang "Drunk driving, drunk driving"

For "Run Around" by Blues Traveler someone I know sang "Like a game show assistant with a parnaby gift"

What are some of your favorite mis-sung lyrics?

2 comments:

  1. "Do the Walk of Life" by Dire Straits became "Do the Waffle Iron" - one of my sons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys new favorite...Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyard Skynyrd - Sweet Home Ala-banga!!

    ReplyDelete